Monday, August 13, 2007

Walk For The Cure

I am gearing up for the big walk. As part of our fundraiser, we are having a 5K walk at Scera Park in Orem. It will be on September 22, registration beginning at 8:30 AM. It will be a big party for the kids and teens. We will have activities for all ages after the walk, and lots of food for before and after the walk!



I am on the walk committee for the Juvenile Diabetes Research foundation, and am excited about all that has been planned. I probably should find my list of things I am supposed to accomplish by the next meeting.



Right now I am focusing on getting people to sign up on our walk team. Daniel chose the name of his team: Daniels Dynamic Army Against Diabetes. The army is pretty small so far. I need to get people to commit so I can order t-shirts.



If I get any readers from my area, let me know and I will send you a link to sign up on our team...Just think, you will get a free t-shirt, lots of free food before and after the walk, and plenty of entertainment!



Post Script to last post about Camp:

Daniel came home from camp and told me his cabinmates all swore ALOT!!!, so if he started swearing while he talked, that is why. LOL

No comments: